Do join the three Founder Members of the
International Neuroflexology Guild,
TANIA WALLER, JENNIE LEVICK and JACKIE THOMSON
for an opportunity to learn this new therapy.
It is now no longer necessary to give long treatments challenging
the therapists’ hands and posture.
Practical application time is usually 3-4 minutes, then sit back and
observe as your client’s body responds to treatment
and activates its own healing process.
Some amazing results have been evidenced in our own Tutor
Case Studies and now our students have their own stories to tell.
Neuroflexology Student Testimonials
"It was everything I wanted the course to be" Julie Q, Kent
“... I thoroughly enjoyed the first day of the Neuroflexology course in June.”
"It was another thoroughly enjoyable day. I feel very inspired by neuroflexology."
Karen S, Bucks
"I really thoroughly enjoyed participating in the course and am really happy to have
managed the course criteria. Thank you all your support and guidance." JN, Herts
Part 1 Course Content
1) Background and History of Neuroflexology
2) Review of Anatomy & Physiology of the Endocrine and Nervous Systems
3) Practical demonstration by Tutor(s) of Neuroflexology on feet, followed by students practising in pairs
4) Discussion on recording client sensations.
3 Case Studies x 6 treatments
Total: 18 treatments
Part 2 Course Content
1) Student feedback of Neuroflexology treatments
2) Discuss recording of client sensations
3) Review Case Studies (3) with Tutor Review, practise and confirm Neuroflexology technique
4) Tutor demonstration/guidance and student practical session of Hand treatment/Self treatment/Public demonstrations
Students are expected to participate in practical application of treatment,
discussion and question & answer sessions.
A Certificate of Completion is given provided the student has attended both Parts of the 2 Part Course, practical technique has been demonstrated and assessed by the Tutor(s) and Case Study
requirements have been completed.
Insurance available through CThA and Balens. You can record the Neuroflexology Course as part of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Association of Reflexologists CPD approved course
Complementary Therapists Association approved CPD course
International Neuroflexology Guild © 2019
Neuroflexology is a simple technique that is quickly and easily applied to the foot and lower leg.
Neuroflexology is designed to switch on a person's own healing system.
Neuroflexology enables the body to re-balance itself naturally.
Neuroflexology may improve well being, help anxiety, ease painful joints and back problems.
Neuroflexology is a minimal treatment with effect, making it truly a therapy for the future.
Tania Waller - Tutor
Jenni Levick - Tutor